Insurance Products

Condominium Insurance

Condominium Insurance

Condominium Insurance:Your condominium association should buy a policy that covers the building, including any common walls, and grounds, including liability associated with common properties.To protect your contents and interior walls, you may buy a Unit-Owners Form (HO-6). An individual unit-owner policy is similar to home insurance and renters’ insurance. Condominium Insurance is designed to protect you, your family and your home and it contents from a broad range of potential hazards. We recognize that each situation carries its own set of challenges, which is why we believe in one-on-one consultations. We will ask a broad range of questions about your condominium to better understand the risks you face as well as the assets you are looking to protect and offer clear advice in selecting a policy from a reputable and service oriented insurer. Our approach is very different from what you may experience from a direct underwriter , especially one which provides quick quotes online. We build close relationships with our clients to allow us to foresee their ever-changing needs. Please give us a call for a free consultation.

Return to Insurance Products

Our Customers Rave About our Rates

"Your staff is so friendly and knowledgeable. They handled all the details and paperwork. Thanks for saving me money on my auto insurance."


Opt-In to our newsletter
Please enter the number seen above.









Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional